Cancer Assist Plus
COCOGEN Cancer Assist+ is an insurance that provides financial assistance to the insured when diagnosed with major and/or minor cancer.
Plus, it comes with one optional coverage of the insured's choice:
- Personal Accident
- Hospital Allowance
- Burial Benefit
Major Cancer: 100% of Coverage
Minor Cancer: 20% of Coverage
- One year coverage, renewable yearly up to age 70.
- 180 days waiting period from policy inception.
- 14 days survival period from first diagnosis.
Choose only one (1) optional benefit for an additional premium:
|Accidental Death/Dismemberment||Accidental Medical Expenses||Accidental Hospital Allowance|
|100% of Sum Insured||10% of Sum Insured||0.25% of Sum Insured, aggregate limit of 30 days or 7.5% of Sum Insured|
- Daily confinement is the continuous period of 24 hours from the time of confinement in a hospital due to accident.
- Benefit applies after the first 48 hours of confinement of the Insured in a hospital due to accident.
|0.5% of Sum Insured, aggregate limit of 30 days or 15% of Sum Insured|
- Daily confinement is the continuous period of 24 hours from the time of confinement in a hospital.
- Benefit applies after the first 48 hours of confinement of the Insured in a hospital .
- Confinement must be prescribed by an oncologist.
|15% of Sum Insured|
*Optional Benefit should be availed of at the commencement of the policy. You are advised to read the full terms and conditions of the policy.