Cancer Assist Plus
COCOGEN Cancer Assist+ is an insurance that provides financial assistance to the insured when diagnosed with major and/or minor cancer.
Plus, it comes with one optional coverage of the insured's choice:
- Personal Accident
- Hospital Allowance
- Burial Benefit
Major Cancer: 100% of Coverage
Minor Cancer: 20% of Coverage
- One year coverage, renewable yearly up to age 70.
- 180 days waiting period from policy inception.
- 14 days survival period from first diagnosis.
Choose only one (1) optional benefit for an additional premium:
|Accidental Death/Dismemberment||Accidental Medical Expenses||Accidental Hospital Allowance|
|100% of Sum Insured||10% of Sum Insured||0.25% of Sum Insured, aggregate limit of 30 days or 7.5% of Sum Insured|
- Daily confinement is the continuous period of 24 hours from the time of confinement in a hospital due to accident.
- Benefit applies after the first 48 hours of confinement of the Insured in a hospital due to accident.
|0.5% of Sum Insured, aggregate limit of 30 days or 15% of Sum Insured|
- Daily confinement is the continuous period of 24 hours from the time of confinement in a hospital.
- Benefit applies after the first 48 hours of confinement of the Insured in a hospital .
- Confinement must be prescribed by an oncologist.
|15% of Sum Insured|
*Optional Benefit should be availed of at the commencement of the policy. You are advised to read the full terms and conditions of the policy.
If you want to know more about our Cancer Assist Plus, visit our FAQs page