Desktop computers and laptops play a very important role in this “new normal” setup. Employees working from home and students attending online classes heavily use these devices to continue with their regular duties and activities. Pro-Tech Computer Insurance keeps your desktops and laptops covered against accidental loss and damage.
Areas of Coverage
- Desktop Computer
- Within declared premises only.
- Within declared premises.
- Anywhere in the Philippines.
- Accidental Damage
Cracks and breakage; excluding scratches on surfaces and screens.
- Liquid Damage
Water splash and immersion
- Accidental Loss
Lost devices and disappearance
Stolen devices including robbery and burglary
Mechanical failure or malfunction caused by catastrophes
- Only devices not more than three (3) years old are accepted.
- Desktop computer includes the system unit, peripherals and other accessories such as monitors, keyboards, mouses, webcams or speakers. All devices and accessories must be declared upon application.
- Custom-built or modified devices can be covered subject to proper declarations of specifications and parts.
- All-in-one computer with built-in monitor is considered as desktop computer.
If you want to know more about Pro-Tech Computer Insurance, visit our FAQs page.