Protect what's most important to you. Cocogen Family Excel Plus Insurance provides the most valuable protection for when an accident happens, making you and your loved ones financially secured.
Get coverage for your:
The proposed insured, between the ages 18 and 60 (renewable up to age 65) and/or his/her family members with the following qualifications:
- If married,
- Legitimate spouse not more than sixty (60) years old
- Legitimate or legally adopted children between one (1) to twenty-one (21) years old
- If single,
- Parents under sixty-five (65) years old
- All unnamed and unemployed siblings between the ages one (1) to twenty-one (21) who are wholly dependent on the Insured for support
|Benefits||Insured||Spouse||Each Parent||Each Child/Sibling|
|Accidental Medical Reimbursement||10%||5%||2.5%||1%|
|Accidental Burial Benefit||10%||5%||2.5%||1%|
|Unprovoked Murder & Assault||100%||50%||25%||10%|
- Accidental Death
pays your beneficiary the principal amount covered for death occurring within one year from the date of accident and resulting from injuries sustained.
- Permanent Total Disablement
pays you the principal amount covered:
- For the loss of two or more limbs or both eyes.
- For permanent total disablement from gainful employment of any kind, other than dismemberment, provided such disability has continued for a period of 52 weeks and is total, continuous or permanent at the end of this period.
- Permanent Partial Disablement
pays you a percentage of the principal amount covered for permanent loss of use of body parts, according to the following schedule:
Loss of limb or 1 eye
Loss of hearing
- both ears
- one ear
Loss of speech
Loss of thumb
Loss of index finger
Loss of middle finger
Loss of ring/little finger
Loss of big toe
Loss of each other toe
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement
Your reimbursement of the actual cost, up to the amount selected for medical or surgical treatment, including trained nurses and hospitalization, incurred within 52 weeks from the date of accident and resulting from injuries sustained.
- Accidental Burial Benefit
Your cash assistance to help defray the costs of casket, funeral service and burial expenses in case of accidental death.
- Unprovoked Murder & Assault
Your coverage in case of death to unprovoked murder and assault
- Motorcycle Coverage
Your protection for any bodily injury whilst riding a Motorcycle or any two-wheeled vehicle.
- Class 1:
Non-hazardous office and executive personnel whose duties are desk work or traveling outside the office for official purposes but not engaging in manual work- such as office managers, employees, and lawyers.
- Class 2:
Occupations involving limited manual work (not using machinery) such as doctor, dentist, supervising engineers, mechanics, and salesmen.
- Class 3:
Skilled or semi-skilled workers engaged in a non-hazardous occupation involving occasional or regular manual work using tools or machinery (woodworking excluded) such as foremen, retail delivery men, and garment factory workers.