Refill without hassle. Cocogen Petrol Excel Plus protects gas-refilling stations and petrol retail stores from property damage and liability. Have peace of mind you secure your gasoline retail outlet and other properties within the station premises.
Your outlet must be owned or franchised from a petroleum company operating nationally or regionally. You can get coverage for:
- Building, Building or Leased Improvements and Foundations
- Machineries, Equipment, Motor, and Pumps
- Petroleum Products and Store Items for Sale
- Supplies and Inventories
- Furniture, Fixtures, Fitting, Personal Properties, and other contents usual to business
- Fire and Lightning
- Extended Coverage (smoke damage, explosion, vehicular impact, falling aircraft).
- Riot, Strike, Malicious Damage, and Civil Commotion
- Broad Water Damage
- Sprinkler Leakage
- Robbery and/or Burglary
Natural Catastrophic Perils
Optional coverage for additional premium.
Extensions of Cover
Get additional benefits and increase coverage up to the maximum limit (up to three times of the standard limit)
- Commercial General Liability
Legal liabilities or possible lawsuits:
- Personal Injury
- Fire and Explosion
- Food and Drinks
- Premises Medical Payment
- Cross Liability
- Machinery and Electronic Equipment Breakdown
Loss or damage to all types of machinery and electronic equipment.
- Extra Expense
Loss or of profit due to property loss or damage.
- Employee Coverage
Personal properties/ bodily injury, or accidental death of employees.
- Money Inside Premise and In-Transit Robbery and Burglary
Loss of money, securities, payroll inside premises or in-transit.
- Employee Fraud and Dishonesty
Loss of money and other property through fraudulent or dishonest acts committed by an employee.
- Temporary Removal
Cover for insured properties while temporarily removed for the purpose of cleaning, renovating, or repair to any other premises within the Philippines.
- Professional Fees
Fees of architects and engineers in the reconstruction of the damaged property.
- Minor Alterations and Repairs
Loss or damage to minor works at any of the insured Premises, including any additions, alterations, repairs, refurbishments, and rehabilitation, and installation of new machineries and equipment plus testing and commissioning.
- Fire Brigade Charges
Charges levied on the insured.
- Debris Removal
Cleanup of premises after a covered loss of damage.
- Capital Additions
Covers automatically new acquired buildings, machineries and equipment, including any new alterations, additions and improvements to buildings, machinery and equipment.
- Automatic Increase
Increase in value of properties insured.
- Fixed Glass Accidental Damage
Damage to fixed glass within business premises